Because WebQI contains private patient information, all access to WebQI is via password protected user accounts.
Change your password
You can now change your password within WebQI. To do this:
- Login to WebQI using your existing username and password.
- At the bottom of the front page, select 'Change your password'
- Enter your old password and your new password.
- Press 'Save your new password'
You will receive a message and email confirming the password change.
Your new password must be used the next time you login to WebQI.
Retrieve your password
If you have forgotton your password, you can retrieve your password.
- From the front page of WebQI, select 'Forgotten your password?'.
- Enter your username.
- Select 'Send password'.
You will receive and email containg your password. The password is sent to your registered email address. If this address is incorrect in the WebQI database, you won't receive the email.
|< Prev||Next >|